07 February 2021
New Online Training
POSitive POS SA will be launching it's online training academy on 16 February 2021. The courses will be presented on Tuesdays and Thursdays to have the least impact on your business. We will also be able to schedule training sessions for your company, drop us an email to discuss.
Training sessions will be sold at R 150.00 per session and will be discounted 50% during February. A session may be shared by more than one of your staff members, however there will be practical exercises and thus to get the benefit it is suggested to purchase a session per staff member.
As part of the online training session you will receive a PDF document with the full lesson material, which you then can use to train your staff.
The first four online courses that will be available are:
- Basic Cashier Functions
- How to do a Stock Take
- Use POSitive for Butchery Items
- Follow Me Steps
11 January 2021
08 December 2020
POSitive POS SA would like to make use of this opportunity to wish all our customers and partners a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
Please ensure that you do a Year End on your POSitive Point of Sale on the last working day before the 31st of December, however if you do not do it you will be forced to do a Year End on the first day you log on after the 31st of December. Please also be certain to make a backup before you do your Year End. See how to do a backup by clicking here.
ONLY DO THE YEAR END ONCE! ALSO EXPORT OR SAVE ALL THE CUSTOMER, SUPPLIER AND STOCK REPORTS BEFORE DOING A YEAR END.
To do a Year End follow these easy steps:
Please note that if you do not make a backup and do your Year End and then want us to reverse the actions of the Year End a specialist will be required to assist you at double our Support cost.
If you have any queries contact Support
If you have any queries contact Support
01 December 2020
We at POSitive POS SA have decided to start an online training academy providing training in all aspects of the use of POSitive Point of Sale as well as retail in general. We would like to start these training classes early in the new year. These classes will be provided using Zoom™. We would like to find out from you, our customer or prospective customer, how you would like us to proceed with this.
Please cast your vote by clicking on the following link
03 November 2020
POSitive Restaurant (Touch)
- Touch screen capability - This allows you to install it on a touch Screen for easy usage by your waiter staff without a keyboard or mouse.
- Dine In - Waiters select their tables from a graphical representation of your floor layout and add items to the table while your customers dine. On completion the waiter prints the bill and allow the customer to pay.
- Table layout - The floor layout can be configured and even re-configured before you open your restaurant on a daily basis to show the layout of your tables.
- Kitchen printer - POSitive POS allows you to configure up to 10 kitchen printers and you link any menu item to any kitchen printer during the configuration.
- Cooking messages - This is where you define the cooking messages to assist your chefs to prepare the food exactly as per the customer's requirement. Will that steak be rare, medium rare, medium or well done?
- Custom button setup - You have a 3 x 5 (15) button main menu which each opens up to a menu with unlimited buttons
- Table management - Here you can assign waiters from one table to another, merge tables and split tables.
- Take Away - This function allows you to quickly take orders from your customers and send the orders to the predefined kitchen printers for quick preparation.
- Delivery - Typically the same functionality as Take Away except that you can capture your customer's address detail for your delivery person. This is done by telephone number so that return customers can easily be loaded without re-capturing their address detail.
- Gratuity - On Dine In, Take Away and Delivery a separate Gratuity can be captured and a Sales by Waiter report with Gratuities can be printed for each day or shift.
- EFT Payment Gateways - Currently the Touch module can make use of the following 3 Payment Gateways:
To get your restaurant up and running with POSitive ask our support to provide you with our dummy guide to setup and configure your restaurant.
- Netcash QR
- Snapscan and Zapper is currently being integrated and will be available by the end of 2020.
02 November 2020
What have we done in the past year? During the past year we had COVID-19, but we were very busy growing POSitive Point of Sale here at POSit...
By Sean Ogino What is a loyalty program? Turning customers into brand loyalists requires a repeatable process that incentivizes them to keep...
GAYO International Tanzania today signed up as POSitive POS SA Partner . GAYO International is a medium, owner-managed firm, based in Dar e...
POSitive POS SA welcomes Lambert Software Solutions who are a Software and Hardware supplier to the Retail, Wholesale, Distribution &...